Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jade's Bday








We started off the b-day festivities with Jades friend party... You will never guess what we did, played baseball! We BBQ'd and had a great time. His cake was so awesome, I didnt want to cut it!
On his actual birthday he went with Grandma and Grandpa on their annual shopping and lunch date! Then they came home and made homemade raspberry ice cream, it was so good! He always looks forward to that! That gave Bryn and I time to find a teddy bear hamster ( which is not an easy task ) We found the CUTEST one finally and he named it Apricot :)
Lonestar was where he picked to eat, and it was yummy as always. Dad finally made it home in time for cake and ice cream and presents. You would think a new bat every year would be ridiculous, but he actually uses them so much that it is needed.
Cant believe he is 12, one more year and I have a teenager! Not possible! Love you Jade, Hope you had a great bday!

No comments: