Monday, March 1, 2010

1st March Birthday


We have a lot of Birthdays this month.. First being our very loved and missed Aspen. His was March 1st. Brynlee always includes him when she names our family members or draws a picture of her pets and wanted to get a yellow balloon and write him a note and send it up to heaven for his birthday. I know Jaden thinks about him every night when he goes to bed, and even though I have a new little friend to follow me around everywhere, I miss him terribly, he was my first baby! Happy 13th Birthday buddy, we miss you!

3 comments:

linda said...

Oh, Aspen...we miss you too!

Evie's Story said...

Good Morning!
I saw that you are a regular participant in another Giveaway site. i just wanted to invite you to visit and enter ours. We have a $50 gift Certificate to Luna Belle Boutique that we are giving away this week. New goodies every Friday. We'd love for you to join the fun:-)
Have a wonderful week!
http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com

The Jensen Family said...

AAhhh this made me teary eyed!